Land Rover Defender 90 Chelsea Truck Co. VANGUARD 4x4 GENEVA EDITION
|Steering:||Right Hand Drive|
Chelsea Truck Co. Specification
- Front & Rear Wide Wings with Integrated Vents & Bolt Apertures
- X-Lander Front Grille Inc. Headlight Surrounds
- Front Bumper Replacement inc. Bumper Lights - Stainless Steel (2 x Tron Ring lights & 2 x Fog lights)
- Front Bumper Sump Guard - Stainless Steel
- Side Vents with Mesh - Stainless Steel
- Bonnet Vents with Mesh - Stainless Steel
- Shadow Chrome Headlights with Parking Bulb - Pair
- Tubular Side Steps
- Rear Mud Flaps in Toughened Rubber - Pair (Only Available with Twin Crosshair Exhaust System & Exhaust Shields)
- Twin Crosshair Exhaust System inc. Exhaust Shields in Stainless Steel - 100mm Tailpipes
- Chelsea Truck Company Black Spare Wheel Cover - Soft Vinyl
- Satin Black roof
- Coloured calipers
- Bonnet Vents with Mesh - Stainless Steel
- Side Vents in Matte Black
- Rear folding step
- Privacy glass
- Front GTB Sport Seats in Quilted & Perforated Leather
- Gear and transfer stick in Billet
- Instrument Binnacle Re-upholstered in Quilted & Perforated Leather
- Vented Foot Pedals in Machined Aluminium
- Double 3 Spoke Steering Wheel - Billet Brushed Satin Aluminium & Black Leather
- Hard Wearing Rubber Floor Mats
- Heated Front Seats
- Chelsea Truck Co. Churchill Time Clock Facia Insert
- Door Panels & Trims in Quilted Leather
- Rear Boot Mat in Heavy Duty Rubber
- Complete Rear Door Panel in Leather with Quilting
- Interior Chelsea Truck Company Name Plate
- Interior Investing in British Industry Badge
- Centre Glove Box Re-upholstered in Quilted & Perforated Leather
- Boot Sill Plate with Chelsea Truck Co. Logo
- Passenger Dashboard Top & Grab Handle
- 3 Spoke Steering Wheel - Billet Aluminium & Black Leather
- Mondial Retro Volcanic Black Alloy Wheel - 9x20
- Full Suspension lift kit
- Wide extended axles and running gear
- Extra wide arches
- Front GTB Sports Seats in Portland Herringbone Leather
- Cooper Discovery A/T3 275 x 55 x 20 All Terrain Tyres
- Rear 4 seater bench seat in Portland herringbone leather
- This defender is designed as a 6 seater
The above Chelsea Truck Co. Conversion has a value of £70,000
- 6 Speed Manual Gearbox
- Electronic Traction Control (ETC)
- All Wheel Drive
- Audio System Single Slot CD & Radio MP3/AUX
- Underseat Bottle Jack
- Driver & Front Passenger Sun Visors
- Power Assisted Steering
- Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS)
- Side Runners
- Rubber Floor Trim
- Available in LHD Configuration
- Manual Adjustable Exterior Mirrors
- Windscreen Wash/Wipe System (Intermittent Function)
- Front Axle Two Pin Differential
- Manual Dipping Interior Rear View Mirror
- Two Cupholders
- Electric Front Windows
- ULEZ Compliance Conversion Available (Optional Extra)
The 2019 Geneva International Motor Show will see the Chelsea Truck Company Vanguard edition showcased for the first time.
To create this innovative vehicle, Afzal Kahn went back to the drawing board, reimagining each aspect of the classic Defender from the ground up.
The principal British Designer has created an innovative design which marries iconic British style with a military inspired design.
The underlying philosophy has always been to exceed the standards of the original manufacturer, adding intrinsic value as well as improving the overall aesthetic.
Cue the ambassadorial Chelsea Truck Company Vanguard edition.
From painstaking conceptual planning, extensive mechanical upgrades, all the way through to the finer finishing touches, the styling and precise engineering upgrades illustrate the capabilities of this vehicle, personifying the meticulous process of its creation.
Perhaps the most obvious part of the transformation is the addition of widened wheel arches at the front and rear, measuring up to an extra 6 inches on each side, all of which flow outwards, thus ensuring this ultra-wide defender, which measures up at 3990mm in length, 2090 in width and 2190 in height has unparalleled visual presence.
Despite starting life as a modest Land Rover Defender, Mr. Kahn and his team have fitted this vehicle with upgraded suspension axels and half shafts amongst many other enhancements, thus ensuring this vehicle is set up to deliver a driving experience like no other, a far cry from the stolid pulling power of the original.
The tailor made styling package consists of front and rear wide wings with vents and bolt apertures, Black body colour, extended wheel arches, cross-hair military headlights, bumper sump guard, mesh side and top bonnet vents, mud flaps, paint roll bars and side steps in matt black, Kahn fog lamps and the X-Lander front grille command attention.
A set of commanding Black Mondial wheels, in an “9.0 x 18” fitment with 275/50 R18 Cooper Discoverer tyres, supplied by our official tyre partners, and a twin crosshair exhaust system lend a rugged look to this special edition.
Inside the luxuriously appointed interior contrasts the Defender’s rugged appearance.
The generous interior benefits from front racing seats in Black. The new seats support occupants far better, but they also transform the driving position into something close to ideal.
Door panels, centre glove box, silver contrast stitching, Churchill time clock and speedo/rev counter facia, Kahn billet steering wheel, centre console facia, and vented machined aluminium foot pedals complete the interior package.
The Chelsea Truck Company Vanguard edition is on display at the Geneva Motor Show